- B.S. and M.S. in Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer - IL, IN, and MI
- Certified Plant Engineer
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Illinois Society of Professional Engineers
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Larry has over 25 years experience in project engineering, management, and administration. He has supervised a variety of projects in the petrochemical and manufacturing industries, including installation of new process boilers, new process lines, PLCs and control systems, and vessel, heat exchanger, and pump replacement projects. He has developed project scoping documents, performed cost-benefit and discounted cash flow analyses, performed risk assessments, and developed project budgets, manpower plans, and schedules. His client experience includes BP, Exxon-Mobil, Equistar, Clark Refining, RR Donnelley, U.S. Can, Dow Chemical-Essex Products, NOVA Chemicals, TRW, and General Dynamics. He developed and implemented Dynamic Engineering and Management, Inc.'s ISO 9001 systems and procedures.